Wednesday, May 30, 2012

5.30

I was told A Clockwork Orange was my mother's favorite movie. I wanted forever to watch it by myself and was pleasantly surprised when I, also, enjoyed this obscure movie. I guess it is my favorite movie? I've probably seen it 20 times with in the past year and a half, and read countless articles about its sub-context. Cromwell would be proud. That's for sure.
I haven't read the book though. Kubrick's ending is just so much more enticing. I am also afraid that the book will let me down. How can it be better than this masterpiece of fantasy?
I know that the book places emphasis on growing out of these violent stages with the ending of adolescence; making the statement that all teenagers act like this and society should accept this the way ancient ones did. Male lions leave the pack when they come of age. Right, right? Right. Right.
School starts on Monday.
Here are some stuffs that I've been checkin, 
































I couldn't decide if I should write things under each photo, or if that would be pointless and a waste of everybody's time. But then I'm like, "Well, they have come to read your blog Lynn..". To which I respond, "Is it weird that I talk to myself in 3rd person?", but then I counter with, "No. It is weirder that you write about it on a blog". 
What have you got back home, little sister, to play your fuzzy warbles on?

I'mma tell you a secret cause I'm bored. 
Nope. I wrote it out and decided against it. HA. 
suckers.
thinking I'd give up a secret all willy nilly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment