Sunday, May 20, 2012

5.20

I wouldn't say I was smart. I'm not saying I am stupid. Please, don't get me wrong here. It's just, I feel as though, if I was smarter, I would have taken a higher math classes than algebra 2. The only things I learned in that class are: how to read a binary clock, and bulimics are in bad moods after lunch.

Went home to the family this weekend. Missed the cats. It's not like what you think. I am used to seeing them out of the corners of my eyes and reassuring myself that they haven't escaped (my window system failed me again today). But, when you take me out of that environment (and I don't see any animals running around), I instinctively have a mini panic attack before reassuring myself that my cats, in fact, are not here anyway.
There are only white people at all the places I go in Tulsa. I think I saw a few asians at some point, but I could count the number of black/indian people I saw on both hands and not even worry about going to the toes.
Example

out of 4x that many people this was the only black guy to be found.

This week will be busy.

1 comment: