Sunday, May 27, 2012

5.27

I've been wearing Chanel NO 5 for the past weeks, and I absolutely hate it. It smells like hospital soap, bug spray and old ladies. But I keep telling myself that it smells okay, only to immediately regret putting it on.
Sometimes, it makes me smell really clean-, which is nice, but that clean smell comes inbetween the initial bug spray smell and the later old woman smell. I guess you could call it moth ball-y.
I don't feel sexy with it.
Commercials are liars.

Lots of piano. very impressionistic since I can usually fib those to my tastes and require less practice than a fugue or solfeggio .
Lots of inspiration has been flowing in. I watched like all of Blue Planet yesterday just because oceans are awesome. I was overcome with the sense of being under water for much too long and had to stop. Lots of insect research. and men's pants.
The handiest thing about my new phone is how quickly I can take and save notes.

If you saw me this way you would think I was a stranger.

"My voice is gonna be weird for this one I guess.
-coughs-
Allergies are gross. Um, Okay. So today, I bought a vacuum cleaner. Don't really like that. Feel really old. I guess. I feel really old. I, like, listened to techno and felt really young and cool. Then, I bought a fucking vacuum cleaner, and, of course, I have to call my dad for help. I've never bought a fucking vacuum cleaner before. And DAMN those bitches are expensive.
So, I call him and I'm like, "Is it worth getting one of the shitty up right ones? Like, is that going to be a good enough vacuum?", but I didn't really want that one. I wanted one like - coughs- my mom had when I was growing up, cause it was fucking good. I don't remember ever being like, "This bitch isn't cleaning up!", but every single vacuum since then? just unusable, fucking broken. Well, Elk has never heard a vacuum before, and she's a little bit scared. -laughs- She'll be fine.
It's really hot.
Um.
Today a woman at Target, where I bought my fucking expensive as hell vacuum, told me she really liked my shirt. It's the black chiffon one I made. She thought it was a single shirt instead of a separate thing over my tank top.
Elk is trying to jump on a stool
YES THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW!
I like it because it sounds like -coughs- it sounds like they are saying "Black bird". Justice does a great job with music. Soulwax does a great job with remixes. Also, why are all these Techno bands naming their songs "ghost things" Skrillex has a spirits and scary monsters. Does Daft Punk have one? They are mostly just about robots... right? Yeah. Oh shit, I just forgot who I've already listed. Deadmau5 has Ghosts(?) and Justice has Phantom. I bet I ready said that one, but I can't really rewind can I.
Don't you just love songs that make you feel like you are going? That acceleration feeling? Kinda like you are flying?
I don't know.
Both of the cats are just staring at me. It is very creepy.
HEY I GOT A CAT TOY! - throws toy- Neither of them went for it.
Oh, and I got those space saver bags, which are giant and AWESOME. I can stand in them and, like, they come up to my waist. and I could have friends in there with me. We could have a ziplock bag party!
That would be so much fun. But I feel like it would get really creepy after about 30 seconds, cause your genitals would be awkwardly pressed in plastic against each other. Oh, gosh. I hate standing next to people.
Oh, and I took my car in to get the rear brakes done, cause my dad and I couldn't figure out the piston. And those bitches talked to me like I was an idiot. They just kinda looked at me. "Can we see the pads? Did you bring the pads with you?" I take it out of the car and hand it to them and they are like "Oh, ceramic." And they just kinda looked at me with the "ohhhh hmm" face AND THEN PUT THE PADS RIGHT STRAIGHT BACK IN THE CAR, like they just wanted to see what kind of pads a girl buys for her car. And that's shit! cause I know they weren't going to put ceramic pads on it anyway. My car didn't have ceramic pads when I went to take them off! Wait, yes, they had the little semi metallic. Those things are so weird.
um, here it comes - dances-
500 freakin dollars later! Well, I had the brake fluid changed too but still! they only took of 60 dollars cause I had my own pads. I know they were going to give me the 20 dollar pads for 60 dollars. I don't think this is fair. I need new windshield washers. No. Wipers. -laughs- I'm thinking of dish washers. That would be cool if you had a little thing you slide your windows through. I guess that's just a car wash isn't it. But it's different you know? It's impractical in my head. Everything would narrow down in to 2 dimensions, squeeze through and get scrubbed on both sides.
She's trying to come in the fucking chair with me. I'm sitting next to a shelf!. and she's... -shakes head-
I'm talking about the car. And so everything would just get scrubbed, and then, like, when it went out of the machine it'd, like, pop back up in to 3D.
Why do we say 2D if it still has the dimension of time?
So wait. Okay, so is like, a cartoon still 2D, an like an object 3D, and video and real life are in 4D? Okay. What is 5D? like, are their more D's that we don't talk about? I feel like there could easily be more D's.
I dunno..
School starts next week. Not this week. It doesn't start on Monday. It starts the next monday.
Hm..
Okay, well, I don't know what else."











No comments:

Post a Comment