Tuesday, June 5, 2012

6.5

So, I thought I would blog before my other class starts. I've deleted my last few idling blog submissions due to the fact that they might be read as personal attacks, and so I have come to a standstill.
I feel a great rush coming over me.
This blog used to be a secret, but I let my need for attention come over me and slowly told more and more people until a post on Facebook happened. Now, I can't shit-talk any of you fuckers.
I am still awaiting an essay that decides our fate. pate is a weird looking word. and the word slit has been bothering me more and more with each passing day. I love my literature class. I am blindly fumbling around my weaving class.
I think my isolation really fucked with my social skills. I am back to square one with eye contact abilities; too much staring- not enough during conversations.
But during that time I built a fort!
It was very womby.
Elk really liked it but kept trying to walk on the ceiling.
Lc was unimpressed.










 Shelby and I are learning how to sectionally warp the Jacquard loom. It's pretty ballsy.
HI SHELBY! You're pretty cool.
These are some men we saw.
They are building our studio spaces.
One's name was Sam. He wore Adidas.
Our architect wears really expensive shoes.
The other two wore hiking boots.
People's shoes tell a lot about them.

 This is how she looks at me when I eat.
Like, "are you really going to eat both of your pieces of bacon? Because sharing that jazz would be preferable."
To which I respond, "Who's a good girl!? You are! ohhhhhh ohhhh", just to piss her off.
Lc is not one for baby talk.
This picture is amazing.
And I love it.
I want everything about it.
yes.
please!

2 comments:

  1. Pate is weird. Slit always reminds me of vagina. I love your thoughts. Please write a book of prose. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today: I was sitting in my literature class, and it hit me like a wave. WHY THE HELL DID I GO TO ART SCHOOL!? ALL I DID WAS WANT TO BE AN ENGLISH TEACHER AND WRITE!!!
      I don't know what I was thinking....
      I love you too, Callie Jo. keep it classy for me!

      Delete