Friday, June 1, 2012

6.1

I dunno. I thought I had things to say to you, but they all escaped. I guess I'll just show you some pictures.

 I'm going to write stuff under them though. This game happened and was fun. 
 Oklahoma clouds are to die for. 
 Found at a rest stop. Scary sculpture isn't nice. How does this promote safety? 
 Always with the games. 
 This happened.
 Lc does love bacon. Sorry my apartment has been a mess. You can see my new vacuum.
 Cat duplex.
 I really love watermelon. I've eaten two in the past 2 weeks. So delicious
 The cats in the bathroom.
 Silk is Elk's favorite play thing. I spread it out on the floor, and she runs and slides all over it. 
 Garlic Green beans and some roasted lamb. 
 The cats make strange faces. 
 Beef and vegetables. 


Now's the part when most people notice the large amount of cat pictures and are either all, "Crazy cat lady!", or, "Karma whore!", but I urge them to remember that I love all animals. Cats are convenient, expressive. They don't have any concept of what I am doing and are easily trained. I've been cooking a lot, and I feel really shaky? Toffee is delicious. 



No comments:

Post a Comment