Sunday, December 4, 2011

12.4

I am exhausted. I have a three weeks until my Winter class begins, during which I will be trekking to Tulsa for the absolute no expectations of my childhood friends. I really enjoy them. We all chose completely different paths in life yet get along and exist on similar intellectual levels. I find it inspiring to relax with them/be my alter-self with people who accept me.
Winter class ideas :
Crochet forms from silk strips
Weave shit tons of fabric
Make art about my mother
- I am very unsure about this. It is easier for me to create from the ripple effects my mothers death has placed in my life; my father, various hospital visits, anxiety patterns, isolation, but I have never just dealt with the actual event.
--I am nervous that I will not do my mother justice.
--- I have elevated her above human nature and made her a driving force for every action of my life.
----How can I make something worthy of my creator?

No comments:

Post a Comment