Sunday, December 11, 2011

12.11


As some of you may know, I stopped using shampoo more than two weeks ago. While my hair is different, it looks better now. I mix one tablespoon of baking soda with a cup of water and "scrub" that into my hair when it feels greasy, and I rinse it with the same ratio of apple cider vinegar as a conditioner. I have also just been washing my face with baking soda but continuing to use my Lush products for moisturizer/toner as it is Winter.
but
about my hair
I've washed it every day since I can remember and blow dried/straightened it everyday since 8th grade. This year I have been growing my hair out and straightening it less. Now that I am not shampooing it feels incredibly strong and healthy.

I go to Tulsa this week and stay through the holiday. I am not sure if I want to be in KC or Tulsa for the new year. Class starts on the second, so I feel like I should be here. I just like my friends in both places. I guess we will see.
I hope everyone's gifts go over well.
I hope that the cats live through the car ride and location change.
Lc is old.

No comments:

Post a Comment