Wednesday, September 12, 2012

9.12

I really want to be a shaman.
I would love that life.
I keep seeing a voodoo project in my future, but my future comes at me in flashes of light and sometimes texture or sound.
The clacking of claws and bones haunt my steps.
There is chalk on the floor.
She steps in time with me, for me, as me.
and I lose it.
I hope it visits me again tonight so that I can bring it into existence outside myself.
What if we are just vessels for our thoughts? and the realities are inside us?
We are parallel evolutions of that same first cell of life
and we are awful for it.



 Here is a rehearsal of my "Dream King" character.
 That cape has gotten twice as big.
I would like the record to state
that I do not condone the eating of pancakes,
and that I only ate two,
and they were bitch'n.
Next project preview!
None of this is going in my mouth.
 Thank you, Dollar Tree Stores, for making dreams come true.
Have you been to a thrift store lately?
Cause I am there every week.
And it's pretty great.
 It felt terrible to handle all this "food".
The texture of candy is not something we should want to put in our body at all.
Just look at it closely next time.
RedVines smell like icing.

No comments:

Post a Comment